The shops and restaurants at Grand Central are celebrating National Beer Day on April 7 with specials and offerings highlighted by local beers and brewers, as well as discounted beers throughout the Terminal. Commuters, visitors, and tourists are invited to take advantage of special National Beer Day offerings at the shopping and dining locations listed below on April 7.
- Beer Table To Go features a regional brewer on-site on April 7. For more information, check back here. Commuters can re-fill Beer Table To Go Pint Jars with draft beers and new jars will be available for $3 each including a lid and koozie. In addition, Beer Table To Go hosts tastings every Monday from 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Central Market presents “The Five-Borough Beer Battle” with different beers from each borough of New York City beginning April 7 through May 1. Customers are invited to vote for their favorite with the purchase of a pint April 17 to May 1. Which borough will come out on top?
- Junior’s Restaurant offers half off a Brooklyn Lager or Sixpoint beer with the purchase of any deluxe burger.
- Manhattan Chili features local Elmsford brew Captain Lawrence for $3 (regular price $5).
- Michael Jordan’s The Steakhouse N.Y.C. provides a free Budweiser, Stella or Goose Island beer with the purchase of a steak at the bar.
- Shiro of Japan provides $2 off a 12 oz. Sapporo Premium beer with the purchase of any Chirashi Bowl.
- Two Boots Pizza features a Bayou Beast slice with an Abita beer combo for $8 (regular price $10.25), plus a 25% discount on New York beers.
Click below for the latest information…